Your Online Portal for Applying to and Preparing for
Notre Dame International
Study Abroad Programs
Quick Tips on Exploring and Applying to Study Abroad Programs
• To learn about our available programs, click the Programs tab above
• Search by semester, city, country, and region, or simply click the List All tab to view all programs
• To apply, click the Apply Now button from the program page
• You MUST choose your FIRST PREFERENCE SEMESTER when applying. You will be able to indicate your openness to alternate semesters within the application questionnaire
• If you are applying to more than one program for the SAME semester, go to your Applicant Home page AFTER you have submitted ALL of your desired program applications, to rank them
• If you are applying to more than one program for DIFFERENT semesters, you will be contacted by the Study Abroad office AFTER the application deadline with instructions on how to rank your programs
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 574-631-5882
• Visit: 105 Main Building, open weekdays 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Using Internet Explorer for this site may cause some links to not work and/or cause you to loose already entered information.